Let’s continue on our adventure of my favorite vegan cosmetics! Other than mascara and liquid eye-liner, my absolute favorite makeup product is LIQUID LIPSTICK. I have… probably 50 different ones. I have tried many vegan brands, and my absolute FAVORITE MOST OBSESSED MUST HAVE EVERY COLOR brand is Aromi. Aromi specializes in lipstick, they also have some perfume I haven’t tried (my nose is too sensitive for perfume, I can’t handle wearing any scents). They have classic lipstick tubes, matte liquid lipstick, metallic liquid lipstick, in too many colors to count. Just go look at their swatches, it’s like art. Black Cherry, Red Dahlia, Rose Gold, and Sugared Mauve are some of my favorites. They even have greens and blues… oh my, they just came out with a teal color called “Mermaid Tail”. I must have it!
All the vegan liquid lipstick brands I have tried, in order of personal favorites:
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick: All the girls I know love this lipstick, even non-vegans. I also love the sets of tiny lipsticks, you can try all the colors for a cheaper price – I have a whole set!
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick: Jeffree Star has some of the must unique colors! My favorites are Blow Pony (I wear this constantly) and Weirdo, which is an inky black I admit I have totally subbed as liquid eyeliner.
- Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick: I want to do a separate post on Ofra, which is another great vegan makeup brand. Killer liquid lipstick, a million awesome colors.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar: I have a few of these, they are a little too sticky for me! I prefer matte to gloss.
- Lime Crime: I’ve heard a lot about Lime Crime, and was excited for the colors, but wasn’t impressed with the consistency. Too watery and not enough coverage- maybe it was just the color I tried. I may give them another chance sometime.
I’ll add to this list if I try any more, but honestly I’m so obsessed with Aromi, Kat Von D and Jeffree Star I probably won’t be trying any new brands anytime soon. 🙂