At this point in time, I would like to express my eternal love and devotion toward the company The All Natural Face. If I could only use one makeup brand for the rest of my life, this would be the one. Everything on their site is as natural, vegan, and non-toxic as their busy little hands can make them. They have the widest variety of foundation skin colors I’ve ever seen, and the prices are so fair it’s unreal. Don’t expect everything to come in fancy packaging, they keep things simple for price reasons which I appreciate. Some of them items like their beautiful bamboo makeup brushes are naturally elegant and their magnetic cases are so incredibly practical. The All Natural Face literally has everything you need. Do I prefer a few select items from other companies? Sure, but this is such a solid brand you could get all of your makeup from them. As a vegan makeup artist, 90% of my kit is from this brand and I really want to promote and sell these products as much as possible.
All of my foundations, concealers, powders, highlighters, bronzers, eyeshadows, fixers, makeup brushes, brow wax and powder, and eyeliner sticks are from this company. I do prefer to get liquid eyeliner, liquid lipstick, and mascara from other brands – but that’s hardly anything! They have eyeliner and mascara which are entirely adequate as well as some pretty nice silky nail polish. I just have a few other brands I like to get those things from.
On to my favorite items!
- Vegan Fairy Dust. VEGAN FAIRY DUST. So much glitter and shimmer. I give these as gifts all the time! I need it on my face every day for skin like a baby fairy rolling around in magic.
- THIS Sweet Jasmine Facial Cleanser and Makeup Remover. Light, lovely scent, removes makeup well and leaves my skin moisturized and fairy baby butt soft.
- Angel Dust Bronzer. What this golden glow? My skin naturally glitters bronze, duh.
- Vegan Shimmer Cream Blush: Goes on with a quick swipe of my finger, stays all day long. They have these in shimmer, matte, a large variety of colors, and you can ALSO use them on your lips. What??
- Pressed Shimmer Vegan Eye Color: I have every color (lies. need more) and the nice magnetic cases. One of the most practical and necessary collections that I own.
- Cream Foundation: I prefer the cream foundation over the liquid. The only problem is SO MANY COLORS to choose from! Luckily you can buy samples!
- Diva Stix for Eyes: Great variety of creamy eyeliner sticks.
- Eyebrow wax and powder: comes in a tiny kit with a perfect brush, in colors that match your hair!
- Super handy bamboo brushes! Makeup brushes can be SO EXPENSIVE, and these are so great.
They have SO MUCH MORE stuff! Foundation primers, hydration mists, fixatives, powder sunscreen, lipstick, lip-gloss, chap-stick, and that doesn’t even get into all of their shampoos and body washes and something they call face food. I could go on forever but really you just need to do some exploring at www.theallnaturalface.com.